N.A.E. Naturale Antica Erboristeria is certified organic, but not just that...
All our formulas are vegan, which means:
- no animal ingredients such as milk or honey
- no ingredients based on animal raw materials such as crustacean shells (chitin), keratin, silk or beef tallow
Furthermore: We do not test our N.A.E. products on animals. Animal testing for cosmetic products and cosmetic ingredients is prohibited in the EU.
PLANT-BASED PLASTIC TUBES
All our tubes are contributing to sustainability, which means they are:
- sustainably sourced
- renewable (in one year)
- fully recyclable
- reduced in carbon footprint
Within the product is from FSC-certified material, recycled material, or controlled wood. While not fully FSC-certified, controlled wood cannot be:
- illegally harvested;
- harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights;
- harvested in forests where high conservation values (HCVs) are threatened;
- harvested in forests being converted to plantations or non-forest use;
- harvested in forests where genetically modified trees are planted.
100% rPET Bottles
We are aware of global environmental concerns, and at N.A.E., we want to help improve this situation.
All our Micellar Water Bottles are therefore of organic origin: made from 100% renewable materials, fully recyclable and following a low carbon production process.